Issue date: 14 April 2023
ResMed Inc, including but not limited to any related body corporate from time to time, (individually and together referred to as “ResMed”) are referred to as “we”, “our” or “us” in this notice.
1. Who is collecting your personal information?
Your personal information is being collected by ResMed. Our Privacy Officer handles enquiries and requests related to our handling of personal information and can be contacted if you have any questions about our management of personal information or compliance with applicable data protection laws.
1 Elizabeth Macarthur Drive
Bella Vista NSW 2153
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Collection of your personal information
We will collect your personal information from you directly whenever it is reasonable and practical to do so. There are several ways we may collect your personal information, including when you:
- Submit completed membership registration forms either through our website, by mail, email or by hand
- Deal with us face-to-face, in writing or by telephone
- Participate in any of our promotions or subscribe to any of our offers or publications
- Submit any request to us
- Visit our website
- In the course of supplying products and services to you or through our other dealings with you
Where we use distributors and accredited partners or third-party service providers, those parties may also collect personal information from you on our behalf. In some cases, we may also collect your personal information from publicly available records, our related bodies corporate, or non-related third parties.
3. The purpose of collecting your personal information
We collect, use and disclose personal information as reasonably necessary for our business purposes which include:
- To respond to your requests for information or materials
- To communicate with you about the Rivi Early Adopter Program, for example, to provide you with administrative communications regarding access, newsletters, press releases, or advertisements relating to products, offers, or programs that may be of interest to you
- To conduct internal analyses such as surveys and market research
- To administer your Rivi membership
4. What may happen if we do not collect your personal information?
If we do not collect your personal information we will not be able to process your registration for the Rivi program or administer your Rivi membership, and we may be unable to provide you with the communications or benefits associated with the Rivi program.
5. Who will we disclose your personal information to?
We may disclose your personal information to our related bodies corporate and third parties for the purposes set out above. The third parties to whom we may disclose your personal information include our distributors and accredited partners and to third party service providers we engage to help us run our Rivi program.
6. Overseas disclosures of your personal information
7. Access to and correction of your personal information
8. Privacy complaints